Guava Juice Mimosas are the perfect brunch cocktail and great for any occasion. They’re an easy and quick cocktail to prepare and a cocktail that is sure to please everyone. Guava juice is delicious and packs a surprising delight that your guests are sure to love. It’s a tropical twist on a brunch class that won’t disappoint. In fact, this sweet surprise will become a new favorite just as it has for more my mom.
To be honest, I used to think that mimosas were boring. After having orange juice + champagne week after week, I grew tired of them until I realized that this simple drink could be easily transformed into something more. That’s when I started to play around with different flavors and landed on guava mimosas. Guavas are a favorite in my house so it was no surprise that this mimosa was an instant hit with my house.
This Guava Juice Brunch Mimosa takes no time at all to prepare and you can make them to taste. If you’re in a rush, make this delight and you won’t be disappointed.
If you would like to see a step-by-step tutorial on how to make this cocktail then feel free to watch my video: How to Make Guava Juice Mimosas
- Champagne or Presecco
- Guava nectar
- Mint for garnish *optional
- Guava paste for garnish *optional
- Add Guava nectar to a champagne flute. Keep in mind that guava nectar is really sweet, which will determine how sweet your mimosa is. Therefore, the more guava nectar that you add, the sweeter it will be
- Add Champagne or Prosecco-- either will do. I personally prefer Prosecco because it’s not as dry as Champagne
- Garnish with mint and guava paste. Fun fact, if you let the guava paste cubes sit in mimosa and you eat it at the end, it will taste DELICIOUS!
This mimosa is best when it's made to order. Simply add the champagne or prosecco as you're about to serve to guests. Enjoy & Buen Provecho.