Nothing says it’s springtime and time for picnic like deviled eggs! They’re perfect to share and a traditional favorite! Try my special deviled eggs recipe, which includes a deconstructed relish. I’m not a huge fan of relish (don’t judge me) but I do like certain elements that it adds to traditional deviled eggs. So I remixed my own, which are always a hit at any BBQ or get together. Let me know what you think and don’t forget to watch my YouTube video where I show you how to make these delights!
Chorizo Deviled Eggs | Made To Order | Chef Zee CooksPrint This
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1tbsp- 1 ½ tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1tbsp -1 ½ tbsp of dijon mustard
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1tbsp -1 ½ tbsp of honey
- Boil & peel eggs
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half and remove yolk
- Mash up yolks with a fork
- Add all of your ingredients making sure to add half of the mayonnaise at the end. Then whisk everything together. If you need more mayonnaise to get the velvety texture add more. You want to make sure not to add too much mayonnaise
- Add your deviled egg filling to piping bag and fill eggs
- Garnish with your favorite toppings– I added honey bacon and chorizo. Yum!
- Serve chill and enjoy!
- Buen provecho!