Corn on the cob is a great side dish to any meal whether its spring, summer, or fall. It’s also a really easy dish to spruce up and make your own. And when I say that it’s easy… I truly mean that it takes no time and practically no skill to elevate your corn to the next level. The key is to make a tasty sauce or marinade that will marinade your already sweet corn. Today, I’m sharing my recipe for a street corn that will wow your guests.
My mom is a corn on the cobb fanatic and she loves it when I make this dish. Try it out at your next gathering and let me know what you think! Don’t forget to follow along with my video: How to Make Grilled Cilantro Garlic Parmesan Corn | Elote Asado
Cilantro Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn | Elote Asado | Made To Order | Chef Zee CooksPrint This
- 4-5 Corn on the cobs
- ¼ - ½ cup of grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped recao/cilantro
- 3-4 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 stick soften butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- To start off heat up your grill or oven to 425 degrees
- Then mix in your parmesan cheese, cilantro, salt and pepper to the softened butter. It’s really important that your butter be softened since we’re essentially creating our own flavored butter.
- Next, mix the butter continuously until everything is mixed in. You want to make sure you get a nice smooth texture
- Now coat your corn on the cobb LIBERALLY with the butter. Eating buttery corn on the cob is the one time I don’t feel guilty about eating butter… hey it has garlic so it has to be good, right?
- Afterwards, wrap your corn tightly with aluminum foil
- Then place it on the grill or in your oven. I love having some char grilled corn so I like to place directly onto the heat. Your corn should be fully cooked in 45min to an hour
- Be sure to check on your corn periodically and turn them over every 20 minutes. You want to make sure that the corn cooks evenly on all sides.
- Once your corn is all done, sprinkle extra parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper.
Buen provecho! If you want to see more on this video, then click here to watch my tutorial on How to Make Grilled Cilantro Garlic Parmesan Corn | Elote Asado